Primary Teacher KS1/KS2
Have you completed your teaching qualifications and not sure what to do next?
Are you looking to combine the passion for teaching with flexible working hours?
Class People are recruiting for primary teachers in Cheltenham.
We have diverse roles such as day to day supply, short term and long term, giving teachers the flexibility of choosing how much they would like to work, which days and which year groups they would like to teach.
Supply Teaching is a great opportunity for those who are looking to increase their work experience and their professional network by having the chance of working in different settings around their preferred area.
Also if you are looking for flexibility, part time work or if you just want to enjoy the experience of being a teacher without having to do all the paperwork, supply teaching might be right for you.
If you have a
- Qualified Teacher Status or NQT
- Desire to be an inspirational teacher and motivate children.
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
- Be able to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour.
- Pass DBS checks.
As Class People employee you will benefit from:
- Regular work in your local area.
- Guarantee scheme
- Support of a dedicated Consultant
- Recommend a friend scheme- Get £100 Love2Shop vouchers when a friend has worked with us for 12 days or more
- The opportunity to enhance your skill set and work in a variety of settings.
- Continued Professional development Training
- 24 hour support and service
To apply for teaching roles please e-mail your CV to or give us a call today on .
We look forward to meeting with you