Sales Consultant Interiors
The Home Library is a multi-channel retailer of inspirational and imaginative decorative lighting and accessories for the home. We are currently looking to recruit experienced Interior Sales Consultants for our new Wilmslow Flagship store. If you are a sales and customer service-oriented individual with a responsible and enthusiastic attitude, who has a keen interest in interior design, then we want to hear from you.
Supporting the Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service, demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and working alongside colleagues to create a friendly and positive shopping environment
- The role involves offering a personal consultation service from the first client meeting to the final handover of a project, working closely with clients in their homes as well as in the Wilmslow showroom.
- Working with client measurements and selling wall coverings, curtains and interior accessories.
- Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design and quotation to client for approval.
- Providing advice and guidance to clients making telephone and email enquiries
- To merchandise and display products in a creative and eye catching manner.
- Maintaining the product presentation to agreed standards including stock replenishment, labelling and cleaning.
- Assisting with deliveries including unpacking and building products.
The successful candidate for this role will possess:
- Positive and self-motivated attitude with the ambition to develop and succeed.
- Capable of communicating effectively and building rapport with clients.
- Be hard working with a hands on approach in a high paced environment.
- Ability to sell across the various departments.
- Have proven past experience in a similar role, preferably in home and soft furnishings.
- Excellent numeracy skills in order to calculate required fit/measurements.
- An eye for design including colour coordination and 3D awareness.
- Good organisational skills and a proactive team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office/Excel.
- Able to work weekends and Bank Holidays on rotation.
- A valid driving licence.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.