Are you an experienced Finance Assistant with knowledge of the construction sector? Have you previously raised invoices in line with payment schedules and managed retention payments? Would you like to work for an award winning employer?
- Processing 250 payments/month for subcontractors in line with company budgets and payment schedules
- Allocating payments up to 6 weeks in advance
- Forecasting payment run on weekly basis for senior management
- Handling internal and external queries regarding payment dates
- Raising invoices for projects in line with payment schedules (application for payment)
- Maintaining an accurate payment diary for all upcoming invoices
- managing retention payments at end of contract clause (6-12months post completion)
- Roughly 100 transactions/month
The ideal candidate
- Experienced Finance Assistant with knowledge of high volume transactions
- Confident to set up payment runs weekly without assistant
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Understanding of payment schedules, applications for payment and retention payments
- COINS- desirable but can be trained
Benefits and hours
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Free Parking
- Chance to join an expert team
- Award winning company with long-standing staff
Interested? Call Chloe Kingston IMMEDIATELY to discuss and upload your cv now.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy