The main function of the role is the design and development of electronic applications for functional testing. This will include, Testing of hardware and software. Design electronic test applications. Program testing using LabView, TestStand etc.Commissioning of Test Applications. Project Management to ensure R&D, Test and implementation is within project budget and support customers for all technical queries and general support.
- Design and develop electronic test applications for functional test
- Test Program Generation using NI Labview, TestStand or similar. Labview training will be provided
- Manage projects including scope, documentation and budget
- Commissioning of test applications on-site
- Technical and non-technical queries..
You will be an experienced Electronics Development Engineer or Engineering Graduate with in electrical/electronic engineering with a background in electronic Test / Development environment.
- Knowledge of Instrumentation such as PXI, LXI, GPIB
- Development equipment interfaces, test system architecture and electro-mechanical engineering
- Working knowledge of NI software tools such as Labview, Test stand to produce functional test programmes.
- Experience of custom hardware design would be an advantage.
- Project Management and customer facing skills
- Hold security clearance or agreeable and eligible to obtain required level of SC
- Driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity to joined a small growingh industry leading business. Immediate start available
Please call Les for an informal chat.