Learning Designer Instructional Designer
Becoming a Learning Designer with Knowledgepool:
As a Learning Designer, you will be passionate about designing outstanding learner experiences in line with our clients' needs and strategic objectives. You will be someone who can pull on demonstrable experience to enhance Knowledgepool's capability to deliver high quality learning products to our customers. The Learning Designer will collaborate closely with Consultants, Curriculum Managers and the wider business to design the learning content to support our clients, and Knowledgepool's curriculum and apprenticeship portfolio.
What you will do:
- Manage the end to end process of learning needs analysis including in depth scoping and diagnostic for clients across private, public sector and internal clients.
- Consistently check efficiency and effectiveness of learning curricula design and the portfolio to meet the requirements of Knowledgepool and our clients.
- Create customised, blended, innovative and impactful learning solutions and interventions for clients that are commercially appropriate, reflect their requirements & delivery options and that deliver the desired impact.
- Provide advice on suitable learning technologies that support global/ multi-site blended delivery and drive innovation.
- Support with strategies and plans to use learning technology in L&D; LMS/ VLE, LRS, online collaboration platforms and rapid authoring tools (for example).
- Work in partnership with other parts of Capita Learning, associates and external vendors to develop learning solutions which are innovative and fit for purpose.
- Develop an understanding of the apprenticeship regulatory requirements and integrate this into the learning curriculum and assessment methodologies.
Your experience and skills will include:
- Demonstrable experience in learning design and with learning technologies.
- Strong instructional design of face to face/instructor led materials.
- Proven track record of translating customer requirements into clear, actionable goals and delivering excellent results.
- Exposure to working across multiple projects and programmes, and to working with a variety of stakeholders
- Passion for innovation.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shaping the outcomes through strong consulting/ influencing capability by acting as the design subject matter expert.
- Experience of apprenticeship design, mapping Standards and managing apprentice journeys would be beneficial.
- Postgraduate certificate or diploma in a related discipline.
Knowledgepool, part of Capita plc, is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You'll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
Knowledgepool are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holidays, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.