Interim Procurement Manager
My client is looking for a talented Interim Procurement Manager for an initial 3 month interim assignment to look after the commercial activities across the Global HR Category including; Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Reward and Learning and Development
My client is a true global leader in their field and are looking for a talented Interim Procurement Manager on an initial 3 month assignment.
- Experienced Procurement Manager to support the delivery of a broad range of commercial activities
- Must possess experience within Global HR Category including; Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Reward and Learning and Development.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience across HR and IT procurement
- Excellent communication, negotiation and contracting skills.
- Ability to manage the source to contract process alongside associated contract administrative, compliance, risk and analytical activities in line with business policies and guidelines.
- CIPS or MCIPS qualified
- Educated to a degree level
- Passionate about procurement
- Possess a clear understanding of Category Management
- Ideally possess experience within HR & IT Categories
- Ability to demonstrate and communicate previous experience in a clear manner
- Driven and passionate about good procurement processes
- Flexible on location
My client is looking to offer a very competitive day rate of up to £450p/d for the ideal candidate