Salary – £40,000
A delivery focussed project manager is required to join an award winning, highly recognised agency in Manchester as they expand their team due to growth of the business. The business specialises in the gambling sector, designing and building websites, web and native applications as well as end-to-end better and gambling platforms. The project manager will need to be delivery focussed, having experience of working closely with development teams, programme managers, business analysts, technical and QA teams and have a good understanding of the software development life-cycle. Also, the project manager will be comfortable working on projects involving 3rd party deliver, data migration and infrastructure roadmaps.
- Delivery projects on time and to a high quality in-line with the company’s project process
- Plan projects meticulously
- Ensure timescales are clearly estimated, documented and communicated
- Ensure that teams are not blocked from delivering and that 3rd party suppliers are delivering effectively
- Effectively adjusting communication to internal stakeholders, the delivery team and 3rd party suppliers
- Always looking to improve your own practices as well as the company’s processes
- A good understanding of technology
- The ability to lean and enhance processes
- Strong 3rd party management skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Someone who thrives in an open, challenging and supportive environment
- Loves working closely with a development team and collaborating with others
- Has an interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
- A quick learner
- Knowledge or experience in the gambling or gaming industry is a bonus
If you are a delivery focussed project manager, who has good technical knowledge and is seeking your next opportunity within a hugely successful business based in Manchester, please email your CV to along with availability, notice period and salary expectations or please call for more information.
Premier Group are acting as an employment agency.