SF Group is currently recruiting for a Procurement Assistant for our client in Rutland
- Trading as a successful company for over 40 years, becoming a leading provider in its market
- Providing solutions for power transmission for companies and establishments all over the world
- Supportive work environment, with progression and development opportunities
- Working with fun, outgoing people! - lots of laughs are guaranteed
- As the Procurement Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Head Buyer with all purchasing activities across the business.
- Booking goods into the warehouse and ensuring reports are completed in regards to stock and stock levels.
- Raising and placing PO's, ensuring they are accurate and any discrepancies are reported to the Buyer and/or Procurement Manager promptly.
- Chasing suppliers in regards to delivery times and resolving any queries that may occur.
- Liaising with internal departments, such as stores and accounts in regards to deliveries and invoices.
- General Administration as required.
- Previous experience within a purchasing environment (essential)
- Engineering background (desirable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised with good time management
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Out-going with a passion for procurement!
What You Get
- £17,000- £19,000 DOE
- Hours- Monday- Friday 8.30am-5pm with an early finish on a Friday
- Apply below and a consultant will be in touch should you meet the requirements.