Senior Embedded Software Engineer - St Neots
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Our Client has a reputation as a quality focussed manufacturer of engineered components and solutions for the High Performance Automotive and Motorsport industries. To maintain their growth, they require extra resources and staff who will thrive with the challenges and opportunities ahead.
They are currently searching for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer. This position will compliment the design team with an embedded software capability to support products being developed for use in high performance automotive components.
About the Senior Embedded Software Engineer role:
You will be expected to provide expertise and knowledge on the following:
- Interpretation of requirements and collaboration in the definition of embedded solutions
- Designing, developing, bring-up and debugging embedded systems
- Implementation of control algorithms particularly for PMSM motor control
- Keeping track of progress and provide regular feedback on project status
- Work with project managers to estimate timescales for tasks
- Deliver projects to agreed deadlines.
Embedded Software Engineer skills and abilities:
- You will be educated to a degree level in software or electronic engineering
- Proficient programming embedded applications in C / C++
- Using a scripted language (Python or Matlab)
- Automotive communications using CAN/FlexRay
- Able to write hardware drivers for a variety of peripherals and interfaces
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle
- Have a commitment to quality and delivering consistency
- Self-motivated, self-organising, good time management skills
- Experience working in multi-disciplined teams
In return you’ll be given the opportunity to work within a vibrant environment, amongst a talented team.
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Senior Embedded Software Engineer job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have