Field Service Engineer
Our client is a designer, developer and manufacturer of leading Medical Device technology used to improve the treatment of cancer by Radiotherapy. The company are experiencing global growth as they reach and positively affect the treatment pathway of a greater and greater number of patients. In order to maintain high-quality levels of treatment and service, the company are looking to recruit a driven and committed individual for the role of Field Service Engineer to oversee product maintenance in the region.
This role would suit someone looking for a next step in their Field Service Career; or someone looking to take a first step into the industry, possibly from a customer-facing engineering support role, military engineering background or similar. If you are looking to build a career in Medical Service Engineering, please get in touch.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer Focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective customer relationships and works to build respect and trust.
- Troubleshooting, Hardware and Software - diagnoses problems for both in-house and external applications; troubleshoots networking problems within a network system consistent with service repair standards.
- Electromechanical, mechanical, and electronic equipment - repairing and diagnosing; knowledge of digital circuitry and a strong understanding of electronic and electromechanical devices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Surveying customer sites, preparing and troubleshooting ahead of installation, ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Perform planned and unplanned product maintenance in an efficient and timely manner.
- Collaborate effectively with service and support function to produce effective, actionable technical documentation Periodically test product software and hardware on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate effectively across the business with clinical, commercial and technical teams as necessary.
- Work to established practices set out by company QMS.
- Full training on company technology and practices will be provided. Additional requirements Education: Bachelor’s degree level in relevant discipline, military engineer training, or equivalent. Willingness for up to 80% travel.
Bachelor’s degree level in relevant discipline, military engineer training, or equivalent.
Willingness for up to 80% travel