My client is one of the Top 20 independently-owned Independent Financial Advisers in the UK. Established in 1998, they have grown to employ over 50 staff. Their main focus is the service they provide, it is at the heart of what they do.
My client is looking for a Level 4 Diploma qualified Paraplanner who envisions themselves progressing into a dual Paraplanner and Adviser role. As a candidate, you will support the Desk Based Team of consultants by providing, implementing and reviewing the financial advice that is given to private and corporate clients.
- Research and analyse to meet the client's needs and objective
- Support the Compliance and Technical Manager
- Develop and maintain effective internal relationships with various areas of the business
- Encourage professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development
- Telephone based annual reviews, including fact finding, answering queries and identifying the client's needs and objectives
- First point of contact for potential clients
- Manage individual workflow
- Ensuring that all business is conducted in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting legislative requirements, both internally and externally
- Give technical guidance to the Client Service Team, assist with technical and compliance based queries.
- Working with the Client Service Team to ensure advice is implemented accurately and compliantly
- Achieved professional qualifications to at least Level 4 (Diploma in Financial Planning). A candidate close to completing Level 4 may be considered.
- Experience working in a Paraplanning role
- Experience of defined benefit pension transfers and the use of cash flow forecasts would be highly valued
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process.
- Extensive pension knowledge.
- Good report writing skills.