Accounts Payable Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity to join our new Accounts Payable department based at the NFT site in Alfreton.
We are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Administrator with solid experience to monitor and ensure the efficient processing of invoices and prepare accurate and timely payments to suppliers. This includes completion of monthly reconciliation of AP Ledger to supplier statements
- Level 2 English and Maths GCSE or equivalent
- Proven experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with various stakeholders
- knowledge of Accounts payable processes
- Knowledge of different accounting software
- Proven IT Skills including EXCEL
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Solutions focused
- Flexible approach
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company pension Scheme
- Death in Service scheme 3 x salary increasing to 6 x salary if join pension scheme
- Access to EAP scheme
- Access to cycle to work scheme
- Range of voluntary benefits
Allport Cargo Services are a global supply chain and logistics company. We are one of the UK’s largest freight forwarders and have been a significant force in the industry for over 50 years.
Allport Cargo Services reserves the right to close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications are received.
Due to the volume of applications Allport Cargo receives, we regret that we are not able to provide detailed feedback to applicants that were not shortlisted.
To apply for this vacancy please click Apply Now to continue your application on our website.