Qualified Nursery Practitioner - ASAP
This lovely Nursery in North London are looking for an experienced, organised and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse to join their team.
You must have experience of working in a nursery or similar setting. The successful Nursery Nurse will be required to work a room alongside other members of staff.
The Nursery Nurse Role:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and happy environment in which to learn
- Prepare the learning environment, assisting the organisation of the classroom and resources
- Liaise with parent/ carers, teachers and senior leaders
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of the children
The Ideal Nursery Nurse:
- Holds a CACHE Level 3/ NVQ Level 3 or relevant degree
- Have school based experience
- Have a passion to work with children
- Be fun and enthusiastic
- Have a willingness to learn
This nursery has great transport links and staff car park for those that drive. The manager and staff at this setting are very friendly and supportive. Both children and staff enjoy coming to work.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Nursery Nurse looking for a new setting. To be considered, please forward an up-to-date CV as soon as possible.