Network & Voice Manager
Are you an experienced Network & Voice Engineer looking for that next step? Or a Network & Voice Manager who is ready for their next challenge? Would you like to play an integral part in our significant IT transformation programme? Are you someone who leads by example and recognises how to get the best out of people?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Our mission at Hitachi Capital is to be exceptional people, providing outstanding customer experiences. We want to be the trusted brand for financial services in Europe, and we know its people like you who will help us achieve this.
Right now, Hitachi Capital is going through a period of significant IT transformation and improvement. As a result we are looking for a Network & Voice Manager to join our team in Leeds.
This role has responsibility for the effective management of the Network and Telephony estate, as well as the development of the Network Team, and will play an integral part in contributing to our Service Delivery strategy.
Some of your key activities will include:
- Ownership and delivery of the Network team, supporting several key systems
- Ensure robust procedures are in place that demonstrate control of access to the Network & Telephony estate, including Security, Compliance and Risk
- Recruit, manage and develop talent ensuring capability and succession plans at all levels
- You may be required to support our IT services out of hours on a planned rota, with a maximum of one week in every four on standby. On-call and call-out rates will be paid.
Ideally, you will be an experienced Network & Voice Manager or a Senior Engineer, with excellent knowledge of networking technologies and their applications across WAN, LAN, Wireless, Voice and Network Security.
Preferably, you will be experienced in leading multi-disciplined teams coupled with an understanding of network architecture design techniques, theories, principles and their application.
In addition to the above, the skills and experience we're particularly keen to see include:
- Excellent leadership and management skills showcasing a coaching and mentoring style.
- A good understanding of IT technical solutions and preferably an ITIL foundation qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer
We're passionate about looking after our people at Hitachi Capital, as we know that looking after you means that you will look after our customers. Part of the way we do that is by offering a comprehensive salary and benefits package as follows:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with your skills and experience
- Annual incentive bonus scheme
25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays - with the ability to buy/sell additional days
- A Group Personal Pension scheme, with generous employer contributions
- Private Healthcare, with the option to include your partner and dependents
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities for sponsorship of continued professional development
- Free car parking
- A range of flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, season-ticket loan, discounted gym membership, give as you earn, cycle to work, and many more
If you like the sound of what we have to offer, and want to be part of our team, apply today – we look forward to hearing from you!
Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.