AutoCAD Technician or Trainee CAD Technician
CAD Technician or Trainee CAD Technician
Paying between £10- £12 per hour + dependant on experience
Hours of work: Monday – Friday: 7.30am to 4pm / 8.30am to 5.30pm early finish on Friday.
Role is based in High Wycombe
Our client is an industry specialist within engineering. The company specialises in designing, making and supplying systems. Everything they do is designed and made in Britain. The company are passionate about people and can offer a fresh thinking environment.
As a CAD Technician or Trainee CAD Technician you will require to:
· Create and develop CAD drawings that capture the operational, mechanical and electrical aspects.
· Have experience of or be interested in the following: CAD, AutoCAD, CAD Engineer and 3D CAD.
· Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal regulations and external legislation governing business operations.
· Carryout onsite reviews for access and installation including liaise with manufacturing and purchasing.
· Issue instructions and manage projects.
To be successful in the Graduate AutoCAD Technician/ Graduate Auto CAD Engineer you will ideally have:
· A Full clean UK driving license
- IT literate with experience of using AutoCAD
· Experience of reading and developing CAD drawings
· Good IT and communication skills
We would be keen to hear from candidates looking for CAD Technician role or Trainee CAD Technician rolewithin mechanical or electrical industry.
Keywords: Great Team, Strong Retention, Graduate Engineer, Project Coordination, AutoCAD Technician, CAD technician.
Please email CV to