Senior Finance Analyst
A well regarded FTSE listed business based in Hertfordshire is looking for a highly ambitious and motivated individual to join there team in a very commercially focused role.
The role of Senior Finance Analyst will suit a qualified accountant (CIMA,ACA,ACCA) with at least 2 years PQE and someone who has strong Business Partnering Experience.
This is a high profile role within a rapidly devloping business and will require you to work closely with various departments and provide financial advice.
Some of your responsibilities for this role will include:
- Build effective working relationships at all levels with senior managers across various departments and provide financial advice and guidance.
- Produce period management accounts (Revenue & Capex), analysis and commentary (5 days in the period) and present to Head of Finance.
- Financial support for the bidding to implementation process - review contract terms to determine the revenue and costs recognition are sound.
- Maintain and enhance financial controls ensuring accuracy and robustness of reporting and continue to develop performance reporting for this business area
- Lead the Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecast process.
- Continually identify and implement improvements to business processes to increase efficiency and ensure all costs are recorded accurately in the accounts.
If you are interested to hear more about this opportunity please send your CV across to me at