Change Accountancy & Finance have engaged with a well-established Scottish business just outside Falkirk to recruit a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a newly created position that would suit someone that is keen to work within a manufacturing environment
As Finance Analyst, you will report into the Financial Controller.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Operational KPI Reporting
o Close relationship with the management team to investigate any inefficiencies.
o Pulling together weekly KPIs and assisting with any KPI variances.
· Reviewing systems, processes, procedures and controls
· A key player in stock control company wide
· Build strong, long lasting relationships across the business
· Commercial Analysis
o Producing monthly reporting
o Maintain and update the standard costing files
· Assist with any tenders
To be considered for this role:
· Part Qualified / Finalist or qualified by experience
· Experience of Stock control, reporting and processes Accounts would be desirable
· FMCG experience preferred
· Advanced Excel skills
· Strong analytical skills and ability to collate a clear report format for non-finance users.
· Good written and verbal communication skills at all levels
· Ad-Hoc duties
This offers a salary range of £30,000 - £37,000 plus a great benefits package.
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Accountancy & Finance, please contact Kyle Smith.