Are you a Control Engineer who wants to work days, Monday to Friday for a business who's history dates back over a century?
Our client's history spans over a century and is one that has pursued a vision based on passion for work, and for the product and the land in which it operates.
- Act as the first point of contact for all control, programming and network issues.
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis of control system problems.
- Identify and execute improvement activities related to the control systems.
- Act as technical expert for the control systems.
- Responsible for the maintenance, risk and obsolescence management of all control systems.
- Lead projects and support the Control Systems Manager in the upgrading of the factory control systems.
- Keep familiar with current safety rules and regulations.
- Proactively focus on self-development in order to stay at the leading edge in technology, reliability and asset management practices.
- Any other reasonable tasks as assigned to you by a manager.
As a Controls Engineer you will have:
- An excellent knowledge of manufacturing, preferably FMCG.
- An excellent knowledge of root cause analysis techniques.
- An excellent knowledge of PLC control systems, networking, programming and SCADA.
- Knowledge of technical skills and logical fault finding processes.
- An excellent knowledge of carrying out complex fault finding on control systems and software.
- An excellent knowledge of planning and managing small projects.
Up to £42,000 per annum + benefits.