Recruitment Manager / Coordinator
Recruitment Manager / Coordinator - Nottingham
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager / Coordinator to join our team to coordinate multiple vacancies between hiring managers and recruitment teams.
Responsibilities include coordinating with hiring managers, identifying job requirements and determining qualification criteria for candidates. If you have in-depth experience with recruiting procedures, from advertising job openings to interviewing and evaluating candidates, we'd like to meet you. Knowledge of online and offline sourcing techniques is a plus.
Ultimately, you will ensure we attract and hire the most qualified candidates who cover our hiring needs, meet our long-term objectives and add to our company culture.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future personnel needs
- Liase with recruitment teams to make sure that they are able to determine optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Review job descriptions to ensure they capture role requirements and use inclusive language
- Advise recruiters and hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods
- Calculate recruiting KPIs (e.g time-to-hire and time-to-fill)
- Prepare and monitor turnover and retention rates (company-wide and by department)
- Report on monthly, quarterly and annual recruitment budget
- Design succession plans and internal promotion policies
- Oversee onboarding for new hires
- Develop and distribute candidate experience surveys
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Business Partner, Recruitment Manager or similar role
- Understanding of full cycle recruiting
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationship's with hiring managers and both internal and contract recruitment team
- Organisational and time-management skills