This is a 6 month contract Credit Control/Billings position working for a global company based in Windsor.
This 6 month Credit Control/Billings position is working for a growing IT company who are looking to expand their Finance team due to their global presence.
This temporary Credit Control position will involve the following responsibilities:
- Pursuing payment for unpaid premium
- Investigating and identifying incoming funds
- Reviewing and analysing premium billings and accounts receivable information
- Resolving issues impeding premium settlement
- Premium and unallocated cash reconciliations
- Producing premium debtor reports
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate for this temporary Credit Control position will need to have the following skills:
- Proven credit control experience in a Global or European organisation
- Client focused with a flexible and diplomatic approach
Finance/Accounting background with proven reconciliations experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work on own initiative with limited supervision
Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, particularly Excel
Effective time management and analytical skills
Prior experience of PeopleSoft/Oracle Accounts Receivable and Collection Centre is highly desirable
This is a 6 month temporary Credit Control position based in central Windsor with car parking on site. Please note, there is a mathematical and Excel test which is required to be completed before interview stage.