NQT SEPTEMBER PERMANENT VACANCY
OUTSTANDING SLT SUPPORT AND TRAINING - PRIMARY SCHOOL NEAR HAILSHAM - OPEN TO STUDENTS STUDYING ALL KEY STAGES, AS THIS PRIMARY SCHOOL PROMOTES SUBJECT CHAMPIONS.
At Future Education we are honoured to work with a cluster of schools near the beautiful Halsham area.
For graduates, this school offers the best on-boarding process for Newly Qualified Teachers. From the day you start with them you are trained to the highest standard, and this training and CPD continues once you start teaching in your classroom.
As they are part of a cluster there are clear and fully promoted progression opportunities.
The school has progressed immensely in the past two years, and has a very clear vision to deliver the best teaching standards to its pupils but also to make sure that all its staff are happy and feel fully supported.
What the school can offer you:
- An excellent and unrivalled NQT programme and CPD package.
- Continuing CPD beyond your NQT year (including fully funded masters and nationally accredited leadership training).
- Genuine opportunities for career progression.
- Research based curriculums which staff shape for the future.
- The possibility of a paid induction programme following the completion of your studies in July 2019.
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic and engaged children who are eager to learn.
- A unique and user friendly, fully supported IT system.
- Significantly subsidised private healthcare and a range of other employee benefits.
- Free lunch, daily.
- An extremely friendly and supportive staff team.
- Outstanding support from the Senior Leadership Team.
- The opportunity to make a significant difference in many aspects of school life
On my recent visit to the school, all the staff were so welcoming. The school is very well set out, and has stunning displays of the children’s work. The staff all work so well together and the children are fully engaged in the lessons. One thing the Executive Headteacher said is how proud he is that it’s a real 'team’ environment and that everyone support each other to be the best they can be.
This is a school I would have wanted to work at, especially starting out as new to the sector. It’s also a school that I would love my young children to attend.
This is honestly one of the best opportunities to kick start your career in teaching.