We are working exclusively with a client who is looking to take on a Marketing Assistant. The Marketing Assistant will support the Marketing manager and marketing within the business as a whole.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in marketing and work within a fast-growing market place.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Job Status: Permanent, Full Time
• Assist the Marketing Manager with day to day marketing tactics and strategy including content
marketing, blogging etc.
• Develop and implement a successful social media strategy using Twitter and LinkedIn
• Consistent channel campaigning to target community
• Ongoing maintenance of the company website
• Assist with market research for events and projects for vendors
• Marketing experience in a business environment
• Experience in social media management
• Experience with WordPress and graphic design packages (Desired but not essential)
• Engaging with relevant publications and journalists directly (Desirable but not essential)
• Experience with Google AdWords (Desirable but not essential)
• 'Hands on’ and a practical approach
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with colleagues in other departments, customers and