Pupil guides required
Connaught Resourcing is urgently seeking Care assistants and Minibus Escorts to accompany children with learning disabilities to and from school based in South Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for a part-time roles, and have the following skills and experience;
* Practical manual handling training
* Experience with assisting children with learning disabilities
* Flexible attitude
* Caring nature
* Recent experience with escorting children to school via minibus (desired but not necessary)
* Have a level 2 and upwards qualification in Health and Social care or childcare
Locations required are as follows:
* Quinton, Selly Oak, Northfield, Kings Heath, Kings Norton, Sparkbrook, Erdington, Moseley and Stirchley.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.