Do you enjoy helping people and making a difference?
Are you a kind and caring person and want to help people remain independent in their own homes ?
We are looking for passionate and reliable people who want to work within the community providing invaluable support to our customers.
What will you be doing?
- Visiting customers in their homes and helping with everyday duties such as: shopping, visiting the doctor, taking medication, getting out of bed, personal care (washing etc), preparing meals, socialising and light household duties.
- Speak to family, friends and professionals to make sure our customers are happy and well
- Recording all the care that has been given to clients
At Lapwings and Kingfisher Court
- Providing care to our residents according to their needs.
- Accompanying residents to Lunch and Dinner and to social events around the facility
- Liaising with visitors, families, colleagues
What do we need ?
- Full clean driving license and access to own vehicle is needed for Community Care positions
- Happy, caring and compassionate people
- Good listeners who are calm and patient
- Having a willingness to help people with the duties above
- Previous experience is not essential as full training is given
- We will consider anyone who has an interest in the following: Care, Care Worker, Healthcare Worker, Care Support Worker, Care Home, Care Assistant, Care Support Assistant, Personal Care, Personal Assistant, Community Care, Domiciliary Care, Support staff
What are we offering you in return?
- Competitive hourly rates of £8.46 -£9.11 offered
- Flexible working hours to fit around your family life
- Full training is given leading to a Certificate in Care
- Free uniform
- Free DBS check
- 28 days paid holidays inclusive of bank holidays
- All equipment including work mobile phone provided
- 35p a mile for travel expenses
- Competitive pension scheme
- Voluntary health cashback scheme
- £250 Refer a Friend scheme
- Hours of work are 20 hours worked in shifts between 7am and 10pm - 5 days over a 7 day week, on a rota basis - please note that this will include weekends on a rota basis at Lapwings and Kingfisher Court