Creche Assistant at Ikea Coventry
Are you enthusiastic, caring and looking for a new and exciting role in childcare?
If so, Tinies Childcare has the perfect opportunity for you. As the operators of the Crèche at IKEA Coventry, we are looking for flexible, creative and enthusiastic candidates to join our team.
Your role as crèche assistant will include:
- Engaging children in entertaining and educational play through a variety of activities.
- Supporting and assisting the Manager in planning and delivering a programme of activities.
- Communicating with fellow colleagues, clients and parents in a professional manner.
The Crèche is open 7 days a week and provides a quality first class childcare service for children. If you're interested in progressing your career in childcare, apply today to join the Tinies Team.
We are currently recruiting for:
Role - Crèche Assistant
Hours - 24 Hours per week
Salary - £8.06 - 8.42
Skills & Qualifications
- Have experience working with children aged 3 years to 11 years
- Hold a minimum level 2 childcare qualification or Play worker Level 3 (pre 2014)
- Ability to contribute to creative activity planning
- Ability to communicate with children and parents
- Work well within a team
Why work for Tinies?
- Professional Development
- Career Progression (we like to hire from within)
- Access to various perks and discounts through Sodexo
- Support and advice from our Work+Family Space
To join our team click "Apply now".
Applicants will need to show they have the right to work in the United Kingdom and the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS and reference check.