With an entry bonus! (T&C's apply). It's just one of the ways our client will reward you when you join as a Staff Nurse!
I am currently working on behalf of one of the leading specialist healthcare providers that is seeking to appoint nurses for their private hospital in Mansfield This would be to work with physical disability, mental health or learning disability supporting in a therapeutic way.
Nurse - Main Responsibilities:
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients / residents
- Assessment of care and health education needs
- Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning for each patient
Under supervision, to gain experience and skills in:
- Clinical practice
- Facilitatiaon and teaching
- Management (as appropriate)
- To be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team, formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments.
- In conjunction with other health professionals, assess and manage risks identified through assessment of patients / residents.
Nurse - Key Skills and experience required include:
- A degree in nursing Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
- Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Progression in career
- A range of staff discounts
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
In return, the client offers a competitive salary, excellent working conditions and a range of benefits, If you are currently looking for new work opportunities then please give me a call on to discuss things further or email your up to date CV to
'As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month