Registered Manager Physical/Learning Disabilities
Domus are pleased to be working with a fantastic nationwide charity with the remit to recruit for a Registered Manager for one of their residential provisions which provides care to adults with physical/learning disabilities in Colchester, Essex.
The charity are a well-established provider of disability care, operating across a number of residential and nursing services.
They are looking to recruit a proven manager with a 'hands-on' attitude to management.
They are paying £40,000 for the successful candidate.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a CQC Registered Manager (or have been within the last 5 years).
- Be 'tech-savvy' - familiar with computer technology.
- Have managed a service for adults with physical and learning disabilities (ideally ABI or spinal injury).
- Be a driver due to the location of the service.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please click apply today!
If you have not heard back within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.