Community Safety Coordinator
1. Excellent working knowledge of current legislation and good practices relating to community safety, anti-social behaviour, domestic violence, housing, community engagement and fear of crime
2. Thorough understanding of the impact of domestic violence on adults and children
3. Extensive experience of how to work with those affected by mental health, substance misuse and victims of hate crime
4. Experience of developing and delivering funded projects
5. Extensive experience of how to use legislation and best practice to safeguard children and vulnerable adults
6. Experience of developing and delivering successful action plans
7. Experience of reviewing and updating protocols/procedure to improve services response.
8. Thorough understanding of risk assessments and developing action plans linked to domestic violence, anti-social behaviour and hate crime
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy