Personnel Selection are currently recruiting for a MARKETING MANAGER to join this well-established manufacturing company in Andover.
This is an exciting and brand new role, working for an established and profitable company, in which the successful candidate will take ownership of all companywide marketing activities and develop a marketing strategy and plan that will support the International sales strategy, deliver effective integrated marketing communications and build the brand across all international markets.
In order to be considered for the role of MARKETING MANAGER, you should:
- Have a Degree in Marketing (including Digital) and be CIM Qualified
- Have solid and extensive experience within the Marketing world
- Be capable of (and have evidence of previously) overhauling a marketing function
- Have a dynamic and creative personality
- Work both innovatively and strategically
- Be a natural influencer
- Have experience of delivering effective integrated marketing communications for a technical product company, selling on an international basis
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), plus specialist packages such as QuarkXPress, Photoshop, Mail Chimp and CRM systems
The role of the MARKETING MANAGER will involve:
- Provide strategic and tactical Marketing capability, leadership and management to deliver the companies growth aspirations
- The management of all marketing activities and the leading of the marketing department
- Building the brand profile by attending key tade shows and events, advertising, PR, promotional campaigns and via other mediums
- Define the businesses online presence; including all areas of social media platforms, website implementation and E-Mail marketing
- Manage, mentor and work with the Marketing Assistant
If you would like to apply for the role of MARKETING MANAGER, please do send a full CV with your salary expectations and availability ASAP.
A full job spec detailing the full role of the Marketing Manager is available to review.