£38,000 - £45,000 + benefits
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are assisting a growing wholesale business based in Birmingham to recruit a Financial Accountant. The successful candidate will need to be a qualified accountant having obtained this within an chartered practice, a focused and results driven individual who can use their ability to manage time efficiently, prioritising their work load to deliver accurate results as part of a professional team.
- Preparation of reconciliations, treasury management and management account packs.
- Maintain the fixed assets with depreciation and reviews.
- Oversee bank accounts and nominal ledger cashbook maintenance.
- Reconciliation of accounts, variance analysis and reporting accordingly.
- Assist with monthly managements account production.
- Maintenance of manual accounts filing system.
- Stock valuation, VAT, Journals, Accruals and Prepayments.
- Continuously maintain aged creditors and intercompany cross charges.
- Assist with audit processes and liaising with external partners.
- Accurate reports, data management and achieving deadlines.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA / ACCA
- To have achieved qualification within an chartered practice, ideally a first mover.
- Experience of working in fast paced environment providing timely, accurate and quality information.
An ideal opportunity for an analytical problem solver to take the first leap into industry to expand current knowledge and grow their current abilities within a growing organisation. This is not a role for someone who is looking to wind down but for someone who is looking for an exciting new challenge with the opportunity to grow with the business. Driven, pro-active and self-motivated!
For further information please call , or email