Assistant Management Accountant
Small but expanding company based in Esher, Surrey require AAT/ACCA or CIMA Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant due to a period of continued expansion.
About The Role
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Assistant Management Accountant will be AAT or CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified and will be responsible for Month end Accounting for 4 company divisions. Key duties will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of Monthly Management Accounting in accordance with company deadlines
- Intercompany Accounting recharges and reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory Accounts and liaison with company auditors
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset register & depreciation schedules
- Completion of VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- You will be AAT or CIMA/ACCA part qualified with exposure to month-end accounting and procedures
- In addition you will be a proven team player with a good aptitude for Accounting Systems and ideally knowledge of both SAGE & Excel
About Our Client
- A small but highly successful company who are continuing to expand operations across all company divisions
- Offering an excellent working environment within a friendly, team oriented, working environment
- Support for AAT/ACCA or CIMA study will be provided
Things You Should Know about the Management Accountant
- 25 days holiday
- Study package
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)