Senior SAP Analyst - SAP SD/MM
SAP Analyst, SAP SD/MM, SAP MM, SAP SD, Business Analyst
My client, Europe's leading IT services provider, is currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to work within the Group Commercial Operations team. To be suitable for this permanent job you will be an expert with SAP SD/MM working closely with business stakeholders to analyse, develop and support innovative IS application solutions accompanied by a wide range of bespoke applications
- Own and manage the project requirements definition stage of the project lifecycle, working closely with business stakeholders and transformation teams to define clear business needs and translate these into high quality functional specifications.
- Contribute to the development of business cases to support development of these ideas into a formal project engagement request.
- For many projects, you will be responsible for managing your assigned projects through to delivery. On larger projects you may do this with the support of a project manager/project co-ordinator. This role may also include the management of specialist third party partners. Alternatively, you may be required to manage a number of smaller tactical projects, depending on the priorities set by the business.
- As Senior BA, you will agree and therefore be accountable to the business for the success of your assigned projects, including the outcomes, deadlines and budget.
- You will need to identify synergies in overlapping projects or requirements, requiring the successful candidate to quickly develop a sound understanding of business systems landscape. Identify cross-project dependencies, maximise opportunities for simplification, and effectively manage project constraints.
- You must be prepared to act as a point of escalation on complex issues and providing appropriate support where required to other team members. Where appropriate, operate a 'shift left' approach to ensure that support teams are actively engaged to deal with potential recurrences.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong business analysis experience, ideally with knowledge of SAP in SD/MM,
- Expert knowledge of requirements gathering processes and
- An extensive range of proven analysis techniques,
- Track record of managing and contributing to multiple IS projects at the same time and solid Outstanding communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging commercial environment
- Flexibility to occasionally travel (France/Germany) is also required in this role.