Expanding company based in Sunderland are looking for Finance Assistant to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Finance, this newly created role will see you provide an essential link between the operations and accounts departments.
- Purchase ledger - processing purchase orders, matching, coding & processing invoices, raising invoice queries, supplier payment runs, reconciling supplier statements
- Credit Control - processing invoice runs, customer statements, chasing debts, investigating invoice queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Gain understanding and maximize efficiency of the company`s operating system
- Provide cover in operations to assist in smooth operation of the business
- Provide additional ad-hoc financial admin support as required
- Liaise with managers to provide accurate and relevant financial reporting
- Build accurate sales reports and identify trends
- Build relationships with customers, suppliers and your colleagues to ensure you meet and exceed our customer service expectations continuously.
- Identify new ways to build and develop your role to add value to the business
To be considered you will:
- Have some knowledge experience of accounts
- Ideally be working towards your AAT
- Knowledge of Sage 50 would be beneficial but not essential
- You must be a confident Excel user
- You must be organised, analytical, customer focused and a problem solver
This is a great opportunity for the right person to grow, develop and progress in a multitude of skills and specialties with a
rapidly growing and dynamic business.
Full training plan in place to ensure you succeed, including bespoke web based systems, accountancy platforms and company procedures & operations.