My client, a leading bank would like to recruit 2 Business Analyst to join their team on initial 6 month FTC to be based in Halifax, Pudsey or Leeds
Location: Halifax, Pudsey or Leeds
Duration: Permanent Consultant (see below)
Start Date: ASAP (can wait for notice periods)
Salary: £50000- £60000 PAYE + Holidays, Bonus, Paid certification, Pension, Benefits
***This is not a day rate contract***
This project initiated from the GDPR programme flagging up opportunities to improve the protection of Sensitive Personal Information (SPI).
The project will collate the range of applications and databases where SPI data is held. It will then assess the level of protection against a series of defined controls and identify any gaps that require mitigating action. Follow up actions to improve the protection of the data will be assessed, prioritised and tracked as appropriate. The project will also identify other projects working in this space and identify synergies, overlaps and opportunities to combine objectives and efficiencies.
This project was accelerated from 2019 into 2018 to mobilise as soon as possible to address the GDPR compliance concern. Some initial analysis has been performed to confirm the objectives and scope of the project. Two experienced business analysts are required urgently to complete the Define phase and progress delivery of this project.
- The BA candidates will require strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills, and the ability to identify stakeholder requirements and priorities to define and achieve project outcomes . This role will involve an extensive range of stakeholders across the business areas as the target areas span bank wide.
- The BAs will require excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills. They will have demonstrable experience of a large scale delivery requiring
- Extensive stakeholder management and communication in a regulatory / bank / financial services context.
- They will have a good understanding of the implications of identifying and tracking data journeys across business processes, and experience of identifying
- Resolving issues with achieving financial services regulatory guidelines, ideally GDPR legislation. They will also have strong skills in delivering presentations and other documentation to clearly articulate the requirements and outcomes
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.