We are recruiting for a Supervisor/Team leader based in Oldbury
As a Supervisor/Team Leader you will need to have:
- Good attitude to work
- Good Literacy, Numeracy and IT skills
- Ability to learn new skills
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Good organisational skills
- A good team leader
Role of a Supervisor/Team Leader
- Checking that consignments generally confirm to accompanying documents prior to either unloading or refusing consignment.
- Manage warehouse, packing and storage activities.
- Ensures employee compliance to protocols and standards.
- Supervises inbound and outbound deliveries to ensure accuracy
- Ensure the warehouse inventory is clearly identified and readily accessible
- Ensure products for delivery are routed to the appropriate clients
- Oversees preparations for delivery/shipping as applicable including documentation.
- Monitors, tracks and reports on the progress of deliveries and shipping.
- Liaising with, Works Mangers and Assistant Works Mangers, Quality Liaison Officer & Customer
- Ensuring the cleanliness and general working conditions of the goods receiving, storage and dispatch areas of the company are well maintained.
Details for a : Supervisor/Team Leader
- Immediate starts
- Temp to Perm
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Salary - £9.25 per hour looking to increase once permanent.
- Working hours - 8am till 5pm Monday to Friday
- Location - Oldbury
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Great hourly rate
- Subsidised shop on site
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.