Warehouse Operative - Weekend Working
Warehouse Operative - Weekend Working | Brougton, Chester, United Kingdom | GB09969
Are you looking for weekend working shift patterns? We have an attractive weekend working package for Warehouse Operatives who are seen as the main drive of the operation by out fulfilling customer needs.
Our operative role is a key part of the team within the operation, you will be joining an award winning organisation with a focus on excellence, colleague engagement and development. As a valued member of the team, you will have overall responsibility and accountability for your operational area. We are able to offer attractive weekend shift patterns of either 3 or 2 days. This role sits under the Technology Business Unit within the Contract Logistics Division of Kuehne and Nagel UK, our key technology customers include Virgin Media, Airbus, EE and BA.
- Prompt attendance in the workplace
- Complete the daily MHE safety checks (where applicable)
- Carry out assigned tasks including: picking, packing, goods receipt, checking, loading & unloading of vehicles, hygiene and the processing of returns
- Carry out assigned administrative tasks including: allocation of orders and the booking in and out of stock
- Operate Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and carry out other assigned Computer based tasks as required
- Actively contribute towards continuous improvement projects and ideas
- Any other duties assigned
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Operate to trained work instructions e.g. ABC Modules/ WI
- Adhere to company standards as detailed in the Code of Conduct Policy
- Comply with all instructed Safe Working Practices including the reporting of all accidents and incidents within the workplace
- Comply and contribute to the Kuehne + Nagel standards within the working area
- Achieve individual and team productivity performance standards including accuracy
- Adopt Kuehne + Nagel Principles and Behaviours
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary and you will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team