A PMO / Project Officer/Administrator is needed for an urgent booking in the West End for an immediate start.
The role is set in stunning, modern offices for a global Engineering company based in the West End.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be flexible
- Detail oriented
- Generating memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Creating and maintaining project registers
- Responding to questions and requests for information
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Mobilisation of staff to work on this project
- Setting up new suppliers
- Processing CVs and other forms
- Dealing with payment certificates
- Chasing and collating paperwork from other people
- Updating and formatting forms and documents
A 40 hour week. They will be working alongside members of the project management team so will have guidance.
We are ideally looking for a person:
- who is experienced and enjoys working with processes
- has great attention to detail and accuracy
- has good knowledge of MS Office software
- is numerate, organised and a good communicator
- has done this type of role before
Full time commitment needed