Service Desk Analyst
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for end to end support and operation of the IT systems within RES Group. By partnering with end-users and technology groups, the Analyst ensures all incidents are analysed, resolved, and reported back within agreed timeframes.
The role will support the IT group to develop and implement IT initiatives and continual improvements that align with the vision and business objectives of RES.
The successful candidate will work closely with the newly formed global IT team as well as the business to develop and support the end user computing environment along with any dependencies as required.
- Good Microsoft Active Directory
- Extensive Microsoft Operating Systems
- Good understanding of networking
- Desktop PCs and mobile devices
- Standard Office / business software packages and systems
- Experience with incident troubleshooting and escalation
- Familiarity with ITILv3 or related service delivery frameworks
- Business acumen
- Strong customer service mind-set
- Excellent logical problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective prioritization and project management familiarity (as a team member)
- Curiosity and a desire to solve technical problems
- Active Directory environments and Microsoft Server and Workstation technologies.
- LAN and WAN Networks
- Ability to interact successfully with people in a customer-facing role
- 1-3 years in a service delivery role
- 1-3 years of experience and demonstrated understanding and troubleshooting of common desktop applications (MS suite, mobile device OS as well as MDM platforms and features)
- MS SCCM advantageous
- Good level of education
- Excellent computer literacy
- Relevant industry certifications preferred such as Microsoft qualification
- ITILv3 preferred