Enquiries, Advice & Guidance Manager
We are looking to recruit a full time permanent Enquiries, Advice & Guidance Manager for our successful & expanding Enquiries, Advice & Guidance Team. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £29,613 to £34,322 per annum.
With over 3,000 students, excellent resources and a drive for continuous improvement, Plumpton College is actively seeking staff who want to make a difference and be part of this exciting phase of our development. At Plumpton College we are Ambitious & Progressive, Enterprising, Professional, Supportive and Passionate about everything we do – if you share these values and would like to be part of our growing team then we’d like to hear from you.
The Enquiries, Advice & Guidance Manager Role:
In this role, you will lead a busy customer focused team based in the heart of the college, focused on offering careers information advice and guidance to prospective students. Your remit will include admissions and our expanding job shop and work experience hub team
Experience and knowledge of our Enquiries, Advice & Guidance Manager:
- You will be an experienced manager with exceptional knowledge of careers advice and guidance
- Possess a Level 6 IAG qualification
- Experienced in managing and administering the enquiries and admissions cycle in an educational environment
- Be a professional, hardworking and confident team player with a track record of delivering results in a data driven environment
Benefits of becoming our Enquiries, Advice & Guidance Manager:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays (as well as up to 5 efficiency closure days at Christmas)
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
Closing date for applications: Monday 18th February at 9.00am
Interview date: Week commencing 25th February
If you’d like to join our team as our new Enquiries, Advice & Guidance Manager, then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!