Marston Holdings is the UK’s largest judicial services company working for over 500 local authorities, central government and businesses. Our 4,000 frontline agents and self-employed enforcement officers deploy from 170 offices and help collect £500m a year on behalf of UK taxpayers and business.
We have an opportunity for you to join our friendly and busy Payroll team as an Administrator to Support Payroll on a 3 month FTC. You will be helping our team with the weekly and monthly payroll and pensions. You will also deal with any employee queries that may arise relating to payroll and liaise with external representatives to resolve any issues. So, if you have good mathematical, Excel and IT skills, this will be a perfect role for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Management of a very busy payroll email box.
- Enter starters and leavers accurately onto ADP Freedom
- Process payroll changes e.g. salaries, absences, employee details amendments
- To facilitate the salary sacrifice schemes: Child Care Vouchers and Cycle to work
- Process statutory pay and salary sacrifice schemes: SMP, SSP, CCV and CTW
- Process HMRC amendments
- Prepare and input all Bonus, Commission and Overtime payments.
- Reconcile payroll reports for BACS payments
- Analysing and reporting on financial data
- Checking and auditing payroll to make sure regulations are met
- Manage employee access on Self Service (ePayslips)
What you’ll need to have:
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- An organised approach
- Logical thinking and problem-solving ability
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to manage your time and meet deadlines
- A high level of integrity
- Respect for confidential information
- Knowledge of payroll legislation (desirable).
- Excel intermediate level
- Knowledge of ADP Freedom (desirable, not essential).
We ensure all employees receive ongoing support, training in their respective fields and a wide range of benefits. These include:
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Simplyhealth cash plan.
- Training and development.
- Pension scheme.
- Birthday day off.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Retail discount card benefit scheme.
Interested? Please click ‘Apply’ in the top right hand corner to submit your application and CV!
We are an industry leader in the delivery of ethical services, prioritising customer welfare and using data to help our clients make better decisions.