Business Development Manager / Account Executive Insurance
Business Development Manager / Account Executive (Insurance)
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Business Development / Account Executive
Location: Wilby, Halifax, West Yorkshire (Commutable from Huddersfield, Rochdale, Bradford and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 to £50,000 per annum
About the role:
Due to growth in our Wilby offices we are now looking for a new Business Development / Account Executive to build a new book of business.
We are looking for someone with the skills to develop new business alongside servicing existing business and can manage customer accounts. The right candidate will also have proven experience of building strong client relationships.
- Operating new and existing business capacity targeting accounts
- Take ownership of customer accounts, resolving enquiries and problems in a timely and efficient manner. Maintaining a positive and growing relationship with customers
- Leads will be provided through a variety of sources and you will also have the opportunity to assist in the development of the sales strategy
- To own and effectively manage assigned commercial product promotions and sales campaigns. To maintain technical knowledge and customer servicing skills
- Up-sell and cross-sell insurance products and make successful introductions to other services
- Build an effective network with insurers and clients
- Cert CII qualified or studying towards
- Client facing experience is a requirement
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Commercial insurance. Good product and technical knowledge
- Ability to work in a team / team player
- Excellent communication, time management, negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills. Self-motivated and resilient
You may have experience of the following: Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Manager, Client Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Executive, New Business Development Manager, Internal Account Manager, New Business Development, B2B, Sales Executive, Client Relationship Management, Senior Sales Executive, Insurance, CII, Chartered Insurance Institute, Commercial Insurance, etc.