Our client, a leading Institute in Central Cambridge is seeking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join their team. This position reports to a Qualified Accountant in a team of 4.
* Assisting with preparation of Year end accounts
* Input Purchase Invoices to Sage
* Raising sales invoices for events
* Bookkeeping and supplier payments using Xero
* Allocation of Payments
* Bank Reconciliations
* Qualified/studying towards AAT
* Experience of Accounting Software, ideally Xero
* Proficient user of Microsoft packages (Excel and Word)
* Flexible Working Hours
* Free on-site Parking
* Competitive Salary + Industry-leading Pension
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Please apply or call Luke Gardiner for more information on
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment.
The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.