As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for an Accounts Adminstrator to be based within our Solihull Service Centre.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant who will control National Sales Ledgers within the Finance & Admin Department.
Main Duties include:
- Dealing with key customers to resolve customer return queries.
- Requesting Proof Of Delivery/Return documentation, as required by key customers, involving liaison with Parts Alliance member companies and delivering documentation to customers.
- Dealing with key customers and Parts Alliance network companies in resolving account queries and recovering overdue payments.
- Manage and monitor specific customer accounts allocated as area of responsibility, including cash posting and allocation.
- Complete month end process, account reconciliations and reporting on reasons for non-payment as required.
- Produce, reconcile and issue monthly statements to key customers.
- Maintain various customer databases.
- Undertake general administration and filing duties as required.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Excel user with working knowledge of Pivot Tables, V Lookup formulae, data manipulation.
What else you'll need to succeed
- Able to demonstrate skills in managing Sales Ledger and Overdue debt chasing, using established recovery techniques
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and manage priorities whilst working under your own initiative
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Strong communicator that enjoys working in a fast moving / challenging environment
- Display a positive attitude
37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career in a successful, growing company, click on the apply button now!
Please note, due to the high volumes of applicants that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.