Would you like to work for a multi-award winning Strategic Digital PR Agency who approach all clients by gaining a deep understanding of everything about their business. They then think outside the box to devise a strategy that's tailored to them!
Being a trusted business partner for key clients through a solid understanding of industry trends, business challenges and digital opportunities
- Taking a holistic approach to digital marketing, with a strong grasp of the wide range of digital marketing techniques
- Ensuring clients receive exceptional service
- Retaining and growing a portfolio of client accounts
- Managing client relationships through the entire customer life cycle, from providing support on pre-sales pitches, taking client briefs, managing timelines, preparing budgets.
- Delivering outstanding communications whether client facing, within the internal team, or as the public face of the company
- Project managing virtual teams on client accounts including oversight of client workspaces, delivering monthly performance reports and leading client meetings
- Facilitating collaboration between different departments
- Arranging client review meetings where appropriate and ensure consistent focus is placed on client satisfaction and retention
- Maintaining and developing appropriate professional qualifications suited to your experience and expertise
- Implement strategic actions across our range of marketing services to ensure you retain your in-depth, hands-on experience of digital campaigns.
In return you will have….
- Industry-leading in house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- Fast track career development
- Flexitime working
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
To apply for this role simply click the below link or contact Hannah Rogers on or email
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.