Assistant Management Accoutant
The Assistant Management Accountant supports the senior finance team on a day to day basis and at the month end.
The role contributes to the delivery of the management accounts to the board of directors on a timely basis to allow and support board and business decision making.
The client is a largely growing business based in Abingdon. They are known for taking on the best people to help their business develop further.
The key responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant are:
- Contribute to delivery of month end and management accounts
- Maintain the fixed asset register and post monthly depreciation
- Maintain the stock accounts
- Own and maintain profit & loss schedules, including relevant accruals and prepayments
- Own and maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Office of National Statistics returns
- Support with monthly departmental reporting
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will have:
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables, Vlookups etc)
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and a strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise completing tasks in a fast paced and busy environment
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and a desire to learn
On offer the successful Assistant Management Accountant is an opportunity to work in one of the countries biggest growth businesses. With a salary of circa £30,000 to £35,000.