Smart Meter Engineer
A market leader with sub-contractor and a strong presence across the UK within the metering industry are now looking to recruit multiple smart-metering engineers due to growth from a long-standing relationship with one of the big 6 energy companies.
Due to further expansion into new markets they are looking for multiple smart metering engineers who are looking to progress and grow their careers within a new area of an already established heavyweight business.
This is very much an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and impress!
In this role you will be:
- Installing dual fuel smart meters in domestic properties
- Carrying out safety tests after installation
- Meeting company targets, and submitting work for post-installation audits
- Maintaining a company van, and keeping stock organised
- Providing excellent customer service
We are interested in speaking to candidates who are;
Smart Meter Fitters, Dual Fuel Engineers, Smart Energy Experts, Meter Operatives, and anyone with experience fitting in the dual fuel sector.
The successful candidate will;
- Hold current CCN1 or CMA1, MET1 and MOCOPA certificates
- Have a full UK driving license
- Have proven experience of installing
- Be able to provide excellent customer service
- Have an excellent knowledge of industry and be able to work to health and safety standards
For the successful candidate the company are offering a basic salary of £28,000 as well as competitive bonus package adding up to OTE circa. £35,000. Additionally, you will be provided with a van, fuel card, PPE and other benefits.
If you are interested in being part of work force which is growing fast, which offers excellent opportunities for progression apply now for immediate consideration!