Our client, a large IT company often voted one of the best places in the UK to work are currently seeking a Bid Management to join their rapidly growing team.
As a Bid Manager, you will be responsible for collating relevant information, assisting with the production of the tender documents, and managing resource to meet submission and specification requirements. You will also help build and maintain content and templates.
In return for you hard work, our client offers an unrivalled benefits package and superb working environment. Excellent training and career development is also on offer.
* Formulating and scripting quality bid / tender responses, creating high-quality, sales and strategically driven proposal documents, including coordinating and editing content (product related and specific bid related)
* Ensure all proposals produced are aligned with corporate brand guidelines and company bid management standards
* Production of bid presentation material in cooperation with product/service management team
* Coordinating multiple RFX's, pre and post sales submission to ensure all bids are timely submitted and are of consistent quality
* Collating relevant information, assisting with the production of the tender documents, and managing resource to meet submission and specification requirements
* Build, maintain and improve content, templates and information utilised by the wider business
* Tracking and reporting on tender outcomes for continual improvement
* Continually enriching the bid information library as a key resource for wider company use
* Maintaining excellent internal relationships, understanding who to go to in order to gather relevant information
Key Skills & Experience
* Candidates should have either industry experience or be educated to degree level (English or Law qualifications are favourable)
* Articulate; ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
* Motivated, competitive and results driven
* Able to work independently and as part of a team, with a 'can do' attitude
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise requirements, whilst maintaining a focus on quality work
* Good time management, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).