Customer Services Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Assistant to join a small team at Earl Shilton’s only independent Building Society to work between their head office and Barwell branches. This is an opportunity to develop and shape a brilliant career in a community focused business who pride themselves to be committed to providing the highest levels of customer service.
As a Customer Services Assistant you will be required to provide an exceptional level of service to both existing and new customers. Planning, organising and supporting the rest of the team along with developing your own potential within the role will be key.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, customer service driven and passionate about building relationships.
- Delivering an exceptional customer service by talking to the members and building long term relationships with them
- You will be dealing with customers' transactions by operating the till and handling money in an accurate and professional manner
- Carry out general administration tasks to assist in the efficient running of the Branch
- Saturday mornings on a rota - paid as overtime
Skills & Experience Required
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills along with accurate administrative capabilities
- Can develop customer relationships both face to face and over the telephone in order to establish and satisfy customers’ needs and help them achieve their goals
- Understand and adhere to all relevant policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Be able to maintain a detailed level of knowledge to be able to effectively handle a wide range of savings related enquiries