Service Delivery Team Leader
Service Delivery Team Leader - Cash & Credit Receipts
What's the role?
A great opportunity has arisen for an up and coming Service Delivery Team Leader to join and lead a team of 9-part time staff processing Cash & Credit Receipts. The team has tight SLA deadlines and supports two high street banking brands at an outsourced location.
The role will see you working 30 hours a week; 16:00-22:00, Monday to Friday.
Tell me more
- Location: Waltham Cross/Cheshunt
- Work Type: Contract
- Rate: £10 per hour
- Start date: Mid-March
- Duration: 6 months (opportunity for Temp to PERM)
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Management of a small team (9 part time staff), completion of all tasks related to the Image Capture of cheques and credits presented by client branches within tight SLA timelines.
- Ensure resource meets volume demand on a daily basis.
- Meet/Exceed processing targets, as individuals and as a team against Key Performance Indicators.
- Utilising machines to process cheques & credits through our processing systems.
- Training and coaching.
- Completion of site administrative tasks.
- Ensure compliance policies on security.
- Conduct all elements relating to staff appraisals, leave and sickness.
- Manual hand sorting of cheques and credits.
- Receiving deliveries from TNT.
- Data entry & following set checking procedures.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now.
Momenta are a market leading financial and legal services resourcing business. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial and legal services organisations throughout the UK and internationally.