An opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join the Finance team in Guildford. Reporting into the Deputy Finance Manager and working with our friendly finance team your role will be to ensure the prompt collection of cash.
In this role you will:
- Minimise the risk in our debtors ledger by prompt collection of outstanding cash
- Respond to customer invoicing queries
- Liaise with other departments to ensure queries are resolved correctly and in a timely manner
- Ensure debtor days and debt ageing profile are improved upon on an on-going basis
- Deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Allocate cash against invoices
- Process credits and refunds as necessary within approved authority limits
- Provide support to colleagues in the Finance team as required
You will bring to the role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A "can do" attitude and a flexible and helpful approach
- Credit Control experience
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
- IT skills including the use of MS Excel.
- A good standard of education, including GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or equivalent
Free offsite parking & transport is provided.